Apple Watch Series 6 GPS + Cellular 40mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band | M02N3
• GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text, and get directions without your phone
• Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
• Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
• The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
• S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
• 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra-Wideband chip
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
• Swim proof design
ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
• Sync and stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks
Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
• Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
• Set up an Apple Watch for family members who do not have an iPhone using Family Setup
• High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notifications
• Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
• Can detect if you have taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
• Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist
• International emergency calling from your watch
• Watch OS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri, and new customizable watch faces
• Aluminum and stainless-steel cases in new finishes
• Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app. Take an ECG from your wrist. See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And with cellular service, you can go without your phone. It is the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.