- NOTE: China Version. No Warranty. This device is globally unlocked and ready to be used with your preferred GSM Carrier. THIS DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE with CDMA carriers such as Cricket, Verizon, Sprint, Boost Mobile, US Cellular, etc. SIM CARD NOT INCLUDED. Please confirm device compatibility with your service provider before placing your order
- Supported Network Bands: 5G/4G/3G/2G. Please note that 5G requires the support of local telecom operator services and may not be available in all regions. Please check with your service provider to see if 5G is offered in your area
- Storage: 512GB 16GB RAM
- Display: 6.78" 20.4:9 (2448 x 1080) Samsung AMOLED. Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. Delta-E < 1
- Platform: Android 13 Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2, SM8550, Octa-Core Processor, 3.2 Ghz Adreno 740
- Camera: 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56", 1.0µm, PDAF, 8K UHD (7680 x 4320) video at 24 fps for main rear camera
- Battery: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- SIM Cards: Dual slots: Dual-SIM / Dual-Standby support. Slot 1: 5G/4G/3G/2G Nano SIM card. Slot 2: 5G/4G/3G/2G Nano SIM card
ROG Phone 7
ROG 7 is equipped with the brand-new Snapdragon® 8 Gen 2 flagship platform, combined with the new-generation matrix liquid cooling architecture 7.0, unleashing full combat power. It also has a Samsung 165Hz AMOLED gaming screen, AirTrigger 7 multi-combination control, 6000mAh (typ ) 1 large Batteries is committed to providing players with a superb mobile game experience.
Miter-cut two-tone design
The cool and personalized appearance has always been one of the design concepts of ROG mobile phones. ROG 7 adopts the concept of "oblique cut style" and "two-color design". On the premise that the overall color tone is close, the back of the phone will present two different appearances and texture details.
Reconstructed vacuum chamber vapor chamber
The ROG 7's vacuum chamber adopts a three-pronged cylindrical structure design and a high-speed return channel design. The radius of the trident cylinder is 0.7mm, and the area is increased by 2.1 times, which can further accelerate the diffusion of water vapor. A reconfigured vacuum chamber ensures that ROG 7 remains cool to the touch during long gaming sessions.