About this item
- NOTE: Global Version. No Warranty. This device is globally unlocked and ready to be used with your preferred GSM Carrier. THIS DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE with CDMA carriers such as Cricket, Verizon, Sprint, Boost Mobile, US Cellular, etc. SIM CARD NOT INCLUDED. Please confirm device compatibility with your service provider before placing your order
- Supported Network Bands: 5G/4G/3G/2G. Please note that 5G requires the support of local telecom operator services and may not be available in all regions. Please check with your service provider to see if 5G is offered in your area
- Storage: 512GB 16GB LPDDR5X RAM
- Display: 6.78" 20.4:9 (2448 x 1080) Samsung AMOLED. Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. Delta-E < 1
- Platform: Android 13 Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2, SM8550, Qcta-core CPUs,3.2 Ghz, Qualcomm, Adreno 740
- Camera: 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56", 1.0µm, PDAF, 8K UHD (7680 x 4320) video at 24 fps for main rear camera
- Battery: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- SIM Cards: Dual slots: Dual-SIM / Dual-Standby support. Slot 1: 5G/4G/3G/2G Nano SIM card. Slot 2: 5G/4G/3G/2G Nano SIM card
ROG PHONE 7
FOR THOSE WHO DARE
Get ready to meet the gaming phone of your dreams! The ROG Phone 7 packs the game-winning power of the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform with ray-tracing hardware acceleration into an all-new futuristic two-tone design. An upgraded GameCool 7 thermal design keeps everything super-cool even when you’re maxing out the performance, and the AeroActive Cooler 7 doubles up as a subwoofer to give you a portable 2.1 sound system. We’ve also double the brightness of the 165 Hz Samsung AMOLED screen for better outdoor use, and you can still enjoy all your favorite features such as the unique Air Trigger controls and monster 6000 mAh1 battery. The ROG Phone 7 doesn’t compromise — and neither should you.
The mighty ROG Phone 7 is built without compromises, unleashing the awesome gaming power of the flagship 3.2 GHz2 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform, which is 15% faster2 and 15% more power-efficient2 than the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 on the ROG Phone 6. It’s paired with 8533 Mbps LPDDR5X RAM, and UFS 4.0 ROM that’s twice as fast as UFS 3.0. All this power is enhanced even further by the unrivaled Armory Crate performance manager, which gives you precise control over performance and tuning settings.
The upgraded GameCool 7 thermal system in the ROG Phone 7 is the best yet, cooling the CPU from all directions. It uses a three-pronged approach. First, for short sessions the Boron Nitride (BN) thermal compound on one side of the CPU reduces throttling. Secondly, mid-length sessions are taken care of by the bigger vapor chamber and graphite sheets on the other side of the CPU. Finally, for marathon sessions the AeroActive Cooler 7 — with its fan positioned right over the CPU module — kicks into play for AI-powered active cooling, featuring a Peltier element for extra cooling performance.