Nikon D3500 Digital SLR Camera [Body only] 24.2 Megapixels - International Version -Black
- DX-format 24.2MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor,
- a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions,
- 5 fps continuous shooting rate as well as Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps.
- SnapBridge, which utilizes Bluetooth connectivity, for wireless sharing of images to your mobile device, including automatic sharing of 2MP images between the camera and your mobile device.
- 3.0" 921k-dot LCD screen for live view monitoring and image review and, catering to first-time DSLR owners
- Guide Mode to aid in achieving specific photographic looks or techniques, such as how to produce shallow depth of field imagery in a helpful, step-by-step manner.
- Ten different Special Effects are also available in-camera to creatively refine the look of both stills and movies.
Capture and share stunning images with the Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera offering advanced features for high-quality results. With a DX-format 24.2MP sensor, EXPEED 4 image processor, ISO of 100-25600, 5fps shooting, and full HD 1080p video recording at 60fps; the D3500 produces high-resolution stills and videos in all situations. The camera’s Multi-CAM 1000 11-Point AF system ensures quick and accurate focus in lighting conditions ranging from -1 to +19 EV. You can choose from 10 special effects to add creativity to your shots and make use of the Guide Mode for helpful techniques and guidance while shooting. The D3500 features a 3.0” 921k-dot LCD as well as an eye-level pentamirror optical viewfinder. A pop-up flash is available for added light and the hot shoe allows for connection with external flashes.The Nikon D3500 packs all this in a compact and lightweight body design with SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity for fast and easy sharing.