Fujifilm FinePix X100V - Silver
- Great Photography Every Day, Everywhere: X100V features a newly designed, incorporated 23mmF2 lens, ensuring you preserve those special moments at maximum resolution with minimal distortion. It also offers an improved close focusing performance compared to previous X100 models, and, for the first time in the X100 line, you can keep making images even in the toughest conditions when you attach the optional adapter ring with the weather-sealing protection lens (sold separately). This outstanding lens retains the same slim line design as other X100 models, so it retains compatibility with existing WCL and TCL lens attachments.
- Designed for Quality and Speed: From fleeting holiday moments and family celebrations to hard-hitting visual stories and ever-changing city streets, X100V has been designed to always deliver exceptional image and video quality. Creating a tool this capable takes powerful technology; that’s why Fujifilm’s state-of-the-art X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 combination sits at this camera’s core. Pairing this exceptional, 26.1MP, back-side illuminated sensor and powerful quad-core CPU results in incredible quality, wide dynamic range, lightning-fast processing and precision AF performance, right down to -5EV.
- Two ways to see an Image: To truly convey the magic of a scene, you need to be immersed in the moment and X100V’s advanced hybrid viewfinder gives you everything you need to do exactly that. At the flick of a switch, you can change between the X100V’s 0.52x magnification optical viewfinder (OVF), which uses parallax-correcting frame lines to let you see outside the shot, and it’s 3.69M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF), which gives you a real-time preview of your exposure. You can even get the best of both worlds by using the electric rangefinder function (ERF) to activate a mini EVF display within the OVF window.
- Frame the Perfect Image: X100V has been specifically tailored for photographers who are never without a camera by their side and always ready to frame a moment. The two-way, tilting LCD touchscreen is a perfect example of Fujifilm’s tailored design. This new technology within the X100V offers quick, intuitive controls and makes struggling to frame images from difficult angles a thing of the past. Furthermore, when folded flat it fits seamlessly into the camera’s slim line body, and in doing so, this sophisticated LCD touchscreen finds the perfect balance between functionality and portability.
- Movies on the Move: The X100V allows you to explore a whole new world of image making with the ability to create stunning 4K video at 30 frames per second. Additionally, super slow-motion footage can be recorded using the camera’s Full HD/120p setting, so you can relive details that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye. This professional-level quality is backed up by Fujifilm’s outstanding color reproduction technology and unique selection of in-camera film simulation modes, while those who need more fidelity can record 10-bit, 4:2:2 color via the HDMI port.
The Fujifilm X100V combines the quality and control of a professional camera with the size and simplicity of a compact one, for outstanding photography every day. A new 23mmF2 fixed lens perfectly complements the cutting-edge 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 back-side illuminated sensor at its heart. The X100V also features the powerful X-Processor 4 quad-core imaging engine, which drives superfast, precision autofocus right down to -5EV, while an Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder ensures photographers are always ready for the perfect moment. With the addition of a tilting LCD touchscreen, optional weather sealing (with separately purchased lens) and a great design, you have the perfect recipe for beautiful still images and spectacular 4K video, whatever the situation.