Fujifilm X-T200 Mirrorless Digital Camera (with XC15-45mm Lens) - Champagne Gold
- X-T200 is equipped with a vari-angle 3.5-inch/ 16:9 Aspect Ratio widescreen LCD touch-screen can be opened and closed between 0 to 180 degrees and rotated between -90 to +180 degree. It also provides intuitive and responsive control over the camera’s features and functionality and can be used to adjust a variety of settings, like brightness, background blur, Film Simulation effects and image aspect ratiosX-T200 is equipped with a very-angle 3. 5-inch/ 16:9 Aspect Ratio widescreen LCD touchscreen can be opened and closed between 0 to 180 degrees and rotated between -90 to +180 degrees. It also provides intuitive and responsive control over the camera’s features and functionality, and can be used to adjust a variety of settings, like brightness, background blur, Film Simulation effects and image aspect ratios
- The use of on-sensor phase detection pixels across the sensor and an improved prediction algorithm means focus can be achieved quickly and in a variety of imaging environments. The updated Face/ Eye Detection AF makes focusing on individuals or groups of people quickly and easily. This is even possible when the camera’s LCD monitor is flipped out and is used to make a selfie. Automated functions, like Main Subject Recognition, allow the camera to be set to recognize and track a main subject within the frame. Combined with a burst mode of 8fps, important moments with the right people will surely be easier to frame, focus, and immortalize
- Fujifilm’s legacy in color science has given it legendary status among image-makers across the world. During its 85 years in the industry, it has been responsible for some of the most iconic photographic films in history and this exceptional knowledge has been poured into the 11 digital Film Simulation modes installed into X-T200. Images made with these film simulations carry the look and feel of the actual films that inspired them, which are a great building block to sparking creative imaging making. In addition, 20 Advanced Filters, which includes the new Clear Filter, give even more creative possibilities to image-makers as they seek to express themselves artistically
- The new HDR Video function makes recording footage in high contrast situations much easier and more practical, while its in-camera video editing functions allow for clips to be trimmed and right-sized before they are shared. This means creators can share the perfect section of a super-slow motion clip or the best part of their 4K footage, right from the camera to their smartphone without ever needing to open a computer
- Video Capture Resolution: 4K DCI 2160P
The FUJIFILM X-T200 boasts a new EVF making it the most ideal camera in its class. It offers users fast auto-focus, face detection, and enough power to create stills at 8 FPS. Its 3.5” intuitive touch screen, new Clear Advanced Filter allowing for enhanced “bright mode” performance, and full image resolution image transfer, the X-T200 is the perfect tool for making your vision come alive.