Jabra Speak 510+ UC USB & Bluetooth Speakerphone with Bluetooth Adapter (Unified Communications)
- Clear Conference Calls - The Jabra Speak 510+ UC features a 360°, omnidirectional microphone that supports echo cancellation to help ensure clear conversations. Its speaker has a 250 Hz to 14 kHz frequency response for calls and music.
- Easy Connections - The Jabra Speak 510+ connects to your computer's USB 2.0 port using its built-in cable. You can also pair the speakerphone with Bluetooth-compatible devices such as phones. A Jabra Link 360 USB Type-A Bluetooth adapter is included for easy setup with your computer.
- Certified Compatibility - This speakerphone is certified to work with Unified Communications platforms such as Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, and Unify.
- Conversations On-the-Go - You can quickly pack the 7 oz speakerphone into its included pouch to take with you when traveling. It has a 4.72" diameter and its lithium-ion battery is rated to provide up to 15 hours of talk time and can be fully recharged in about two hours. The speakerphone's automatic power off feature helps to the battery's standby time to over 200 days.
- Smart Controls - The rim of this disc-shaped speakerphone includes volume, mute, call, and power controls. There is also a programmable smart button that can be configured to speed dial a number or activate a voice assistant.
Hear and be heard on your conference calls with the Jabra Speak 510+ UC USB & Bluetooth Speakerphone. Certified to work with Unified Communications platforms such as Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, and others, this round speakerphone features a 360°, omnidirectional microphone with echo cancellation to help ensure clear conference calls with multiple participants in the same room. Its rim has volume, call, and mute controls alongside a programmable smart button that can be configured to speed dial a contact or launch voice assistants such as Apple Siri and Google Assistant. The speakerphone lays flat on a table for multi-person conferences and offers a frequency response of 250 Hz to 14 kHz.