Powering the Moto G7 Play, as well as the Power variant and regular G7, is Qualcomm’s latest budget chipset, the Snapdragon 632 processor. This 14nm architecture chip is clocked at 1.8GHz and improves on the Moto G6 Play’s performance by up to 78%, according to Geekbench 4’s single- and multi-core CPU benchmark.
- 3G UMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100 – 4G LTE Cat7 (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 28, 66) VoLTE > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 5.7” HD+ Max Vision display, 720 x 1512 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~294 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 – Android 9 Pie – Water repellent design with P2i nano coating
- Rear Camera: 13 MP camera with PDAF – Front Camera: 8MP – Video:1080P(30fps), 720P(30fps), 480P(30fps), 4K video
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM – microSD Card support (up to 512 GB) – Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core 1.8GHz processor – Play all day with a 3000 mAh battery that goes for hours and hours on a single charge – Fingerprint reader
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )