Nikon D3500 Product Highlights:
- DX-format 24.2MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor,
- a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions,
- 5 fps continuous shooting rate as well as Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps.
- SnapBridge, which utilizes Bluetooth connectivity, for wireless sharing of images to your mobile device, including automatic sharing of 2MP images between the camera and your mobile device.
- 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD screen for live view monitoring and image review and, catering to first-time DSLR owners
AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm. Featuring an integrated pulse stepping motor, this lens exhibits exceptionally smooth, fast, and quiet autofocus performance to suit both stills and video recording. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and a Super Integrated Coating is also featured to suppress lens flare and ghosting. Additionally, this lens also features Vibration Reduction image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake when shooting handheld.