- LUMIX DC-GH5 HIGHLIGHTS:
- – 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- – Venus Engine Image Processor
- – 4K Video with No Crop
- – Internal 4:2:2 10-Bit 4K Video at 24/30p
- – 5-Axis Sensor Stabilization; Dual I.S. 2
Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm Lens:
- designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras, where it provides a convenient 24-70mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture
- Four aspherical elements, one ultra extra-low dispersion element, and one ultra high refractive index element all contribute to minimizing chromatic and spherical aberrations and various aberrations in order to produce a high degree of clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.