- LUMIX DC-GH5S HIGHLIGHTS:
- – 10.28MP Multi Aspect Ratio MOS Sensor
- – DCI 4K60p and Full HD 1080/240p Video
- – Internal 4:2:2 10-Bit Long GOP
- – V-Log L Gamma and HDR Hybrid Log Gamma
Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S is a mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera optimized for movie recording and low-light performance.
–10.28MP Digital Live MOS sensor, DCI and UHD 4K video recording is possible at up to 60p and the large individual pixel size also affords impressive low-light performance to an extended ISO 204800
– Dual Native ISO technology at ISO 400 and ISO 2500
– Venus Engine, the sensor and processor combination also enables faster readout speeds along with 1.3x less rolling shutter distortion compared to previous GH-series cameras.
– Internal DCI 4K30p recording is available with 4:2:2 10-bit sampling and a full-size HDMI A connector can be used to simultaneously output to an optional external monitor or recorder.
– The sensor’s extended sensitivity range has also been used to promote working with V-Log L and Hybrid Log Gamma HDR modes for effectively increasing your dynamic range and affording more flexibility when color grading during post-production.
98 in stock