Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ has a new design and features a new Infinity-O display with a hole for a front-facing camera. The Galaxy Note 10+ has the camera hole right in the centre, at the top of the display and we got used to the hole in a matter of hours. The display sports QHD+ resolution and has good viewing angles. The Galaxy Note 10+ boasts of Dolby Audio support and the stereo speakers do help to improve the content viewing experience. While we loved the design of the Galaxy Note 10+, we found it to be a little big for our liking. The S Pen stylus has been improved and Samsung has added more features for it. You will now be able to interact with supported apps using the S Pen. Samsung has picked the Exynos 9825 SoC to power the Galaxy Note 10+ and has paired it with 12GB of RAM. Given the hardware that the Note 10+ packs we found that nothing could slow the device down. We could multitask easily and the processor could launch all apps very quickly. The Galaxy Note 10+ runs OneUI on top of Android 9 Pie and was running the latest security patch. There are quite a few apps from Samsung, Google and Microsoft preinstalled. Samsung offers a quad-camera setup and offers good camera performance in different lighting conditions. The Galaxy Note 10+ sports a 4300mAh battery and is capable of delivering over a day and a half of battery life. The bundled 25W charger is quick to charge the phone completely in a little over an hour.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Display 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED (1440×3040) Infinity-O display
- Processor Samsung Exynos 9825, Storage 512GB ROM 12GB RAM
- Rear Camera 12MP + 16MP + 12MP + 0.3MP Front Camera 10MP
- Battery Capacity 4300mAh capable of delivering over a day and a half of battery life. The bundled 25W charger is quick to charge the phone in an hour