Sennheiser HD 660 S - HiRes Audiophile Open Back Headphone
- Reference class open back, dynamic headphone employing new and improved transducers delivering low harmonic distortion
- Transducers are hand selected for precise (1 dB) left / right matching tolerance insure exceptional accuracy and presentation of stereo spatial characteristics
- 150 ohm nominal impedance allows direct connection to home and mobile Hires audio devices. Contact pressure: 6.0 N - 1 N
- Para aramid reinforced, detachable cables employ high conductive OFC copper to insure signal integrity with very low handling noise
- Supplied with two connection cables: One with a 6.35 millimeter stereo plug, the other a 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn balanced stereo plug. Also included is a 6.35 millimeter to 3.5 millimeter adaptor. Connectivity Technology: Wired 6.35 millimeter / 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn
- Frequency response 10 to 41,000 Hz ( 10 dB), Impedance 150 ohm
Sennheiser's new HD 660 S is an open back, dynamic headphone designed for the passionate audiophile. Meticulously crafted for the most demanding listeners, the HD 660 S builds on the legacy of the legendary HD 650, surpassing the exceptional performance of its predecessor incorporating a new and improved transducer that delivers lower harmonic distortion producing a more natural, lifelike audio experience. It is exceptionally accurate and transparent, with an expressiveness that immerses the listener in every emotion and nuance of the music. Employing a lower 150 ohm impedance, and supplied with cables using balanced (4.4 mm Pentaconn) and 6.35 mm connectors, the HD 660 S offers connectivity versatility to provide reference class fidelity with stationary and mobile audio players alike.