SENNHEISER HD 660S Audiophile Hi-Res Open Back Headphone
- Reference class open back, dynamic headphone employing new and improved transducers delivering low harmonic distortion
- Transducers are hand selected for precise (1 dB) left / right matching tolerance insure exceptional accuracy and presentation of stereo spatial characteristics
- 150 ohm nominal impedance allows direct connection to home and mobile Hires audio devices. Contact pressure: 6.0 N - 1 N
- Para aramid reinforced, detachable cables employ high conductive OFC copper to insure signal integrity with very low handling noise
- Supplied with two connection cables: One with a 6.35 millimeter stereo plug, the other a 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn balanced stereo plug. Also included is a 6.35 millimeter to 3.5 millimeter adaptor. Connectivity Technology: Wired 6.35 millimeter / 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn
- Frequency response 10 to 41,000 Hz ( 10 dB), Impedance 150 ohm
The new HD 660 S is the successor to the legendary HD 650. This open-back, dynamic headphone features new lower (150-ohm) impedance transducers producing reference-class sound when connected to both Hi-Res home or mobile audio systems. An elegantly designed piece of German engineering, the HD 660 S delivers exceptionally accurate and transparent sound, with an expressiveness that immerses the listener in every emotion and nuance of the music.